Immigration: Marriage Applications, Settlement, Asylum, Student Visas, Visa application. Tiers 1,2,3,4 & 5 of the Points System and Refusal of Entry Clearance Abroad, Human Rights. Appeals, Judicial Reviews, e.t.c. Whatever it is, as long as it is immigration and asylum we do it.
Once instructed, we are able to prepare applications and supporting documentation quickly and efficiently to ensure that it reaches the immigration authorities for speedy and best results. We are dependable and reliable.
Appeals and Referrals
We undertake many appeal works before the First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and Judicial Reviews at the High Court. We get a lot of referrals from law firms in the U.K and abroad.
We can handle any of the following immigration cases:
- Child or other relative of a person settled in the United Kingdom or with limited leave to remain
- Parent or other dependent relative aged 65 or above of a Person settled in the United Kingdom
- Doctor or Dentist in Postgraduate training
- Domestic Work
- Member of the Crew of a Ship,
- Aircraft, Hovercraft, Hydrofoil or train
- Employment which does not require a work permit.
- Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 of the Point System including Tier-1 Post Study.
- Private Medical treatment
- Prospective student
- Seasonal worker at an agricultural camp
- United Kingdom ancestry
- Writer, artist or composer
- Family member of an EEC national
- Travel Documents
- Others and the list is inexhaustible